Let’s jump right into this…
A Sales Funnel is the One Thing that is Separating You from Climbing the Ranks in your Home Based Business.
Do you ever feel like you don’t have enough hours in the day to build your business?
I noticed that it’s typical for sponsors to instruct their team to join organizations and go to network events so that they can build new connections and keep adding to their prospect list.
Do You Really have time for that?
It’s especially challenging when you add in the fact that you have family obligations and full time Job to juggle.
The need to create a balance is essential.
This is what I found…..
You can actually attract leads to you, automate your marketing efforts, and get more done in a shorter period of time!
Sales funnels to the rescue.
Continue reading this blog to the end as I unfold the Power of a Sales Funnel.
I know that the term “Sales Funnels” may be unfamiliar to you,
So I will take a moment to help you understand what it is and why you need it.
- Make a purchase from you
- Become a New Rep
- Get more information on your company’s products
- Watch your company Business Presentation
- Like your fan page
- Request coaching from you
Whatever you desire them to do.
Watch the Video below then Read Text below video for More Details about How the Sales Funnel Works.
4 Components of the Sales Funnel
- Blog – A space that you own and control online to share valuable content and build relationships with your visitors. An effective Blog post Turns visitors into customers.
- Lead Magnet– A gift that you give away. The content itself should have a chunk of value that is meant to solve an ultra-specific problem, pain or desire for an ultra-specific audience. You can think of it as a bribe. It must be appealing enough to get someone to say “I want that Now, Right This Second”. You then deliver it to them in exchange for there email address.
Here Are a Few Ideas For An Irresistible Lead Magnet:
- Video training
- Audio Training
- White board quick training
- Free consultation
- Case Studies
- Cheat Sheet
- Capture Page– A place to capture the visitors email, phone number, and /or name. It allows you to collect your leads contact info and place them into identifiable email list.
- Email Autoresponder – A time saver! This tool allows you to present future product or biz opp offers to your email list by way of automated follow up email letters.
Get Your Blog Noticed!
The More Exposure the More Potential Leads You’ll Get.
- Placing your blog link into your email signature
- Placing the blog link on your social media sites
- Place your blog link on your business cards
- Using a call to action when Creating content on social media. Instruct viewers to go to your blog site.
- Creating a Facebook Clicks to Website Ad (My Favorite)
P.S. If You’re Tired of Struggling to get Leads in your MLM Business, Then CLICK HERE Now to Discover “How to Create a Never Ending Stream Of Red Hot Prospects Ready To Join Your Business Today.”