Are you leaving your new recruit hanging?
If they have to figure out for themselves the best way
to make this business work,
Chances are that they ain’t gonna make it.
Let’s look at what it takes to get your new Recruit out the gate and running so that they make money fast, your team’s retention rate stays at an all time high, and you leverage your income.
Want To Learn How To Ditch ‘Out Dated’ Cold Market Recruiting Strategies? Click Here To Grab My Special Report And Discover How.
A smart goal to strive for is to Help your recruit to get a sale within the first week..
If not their interest in the business may vanish.
And you know what comes next,
But you are reading this post to find out how to avoid that scenario…
So let’s Scratch that outcome.
Sponsoring new Reps is not just getting people to sign up with your company.
Sponsors are leaders and have a responsibility to initiate a plan that helps their new recruits with getting started properly.
Have you ever had a new recruit join your biz and never make a sale or recruit a single customer?
Well, it’s likely that they did not have adequate instructions on how to move forward.
This is what your new recruit wants you to do!
Hold their hand at the beginning then adapt the role of a cheerleader as they start building their own team and climbing the ranks.
Be sure to recognize even small accomplishments along the way. People thrive off of recognition and will push to hear more praises.
Here are 13 Powerful Tips to Get Your New Recruit Aiming for the Finish Line.
1. Welcome and Complement your new recruit for taking personal responsibility for taking charge of their life. This will strengthen their decision.
2. Discuss their “WHY”, the reasons for wanting to start their own home based business. Encourage them to write it out on paper and refer to it often.
3. Next elaborate a bit more on their “Why”.
Ask them… how will they feel when they reach their goals? As they tune into that emotion and ponder the experience of how they will actually feel, they will be pulled towards taking the necessary actions to grow their business.
4. Have them to commit to working the business for a minimum of one year. This eliminates the expectation that they will be an overnight success. They have to put the work effort in.
5. Have your new rep create an easy to remember Domain name that redirects to their affiliate replicated company website. You can create one at GoDaddy.com or NameCheap.com.
Generally, affiliate links are hard to remember, awkward and way too long. Many potential prospects will go directly to the company website if they can’t remember your affiliate link.
That cuts you out of the deal when they purchase.
Trust me, it happens…
6. Do a screen share with them to show how to access the company back office, training, Q+A section, support, and how to order products.
7. Tell new recruits to lookout for emails coming from the company and if they don’t see it to check their spam folder.
Most companies will send new recruits welcome letters and information about future training, product updates and events..
I recall once when,
I joined a mlm company. I and abandon before even getting started because no one contacted me on what I needed to do next.
So I thought..
More on that in a moment…
Would you be a bit ticked off and discouraged if you were in my shoes?
I wanted to make some sales and get back my initial investment quickly.
So while feeling like a goldfish thrown into the sea and anxious to get started,
I texted my sponsor several times with questions about what to do, where to find and how to do stuff.
Unknown to me at the time… The information I sought was actually included in the company’s follow up emails. It was delivered by email following my sign up.
Guess where they went?
I found them while going through my spam folder 10 days after signing up as a rep.
Had my sponsor Implemented this tip alone, it would have saved she and I precious time.
Her Bad for skipping this step…
8. Instruct new rep to Schedule time in their calendar to attend the next company event. Let them know this will expedite their success.
9. Recommend daily personal development. You can suggest books to enhance network marketing skills and mindset.
10. Here is a tip I learned from Matt Morris.
Ask your new rep “If they would follow your coaching to help them attain their goals”.
If they say “yes”,
Proceed to ask them this second questions…
“Are You Sure?”
When they respond with the second “Yes”, smile and immediately get them to take action.
I would recommend that you teach them an inviting script for prospecting a potential new customers as opposed to a recruiting script. Have them read, listen and repeat the script.Turn Up The Heat! Click To Tweet
They said they wanted you to coach them right?
So have them pick up the phone and do a live practice prospecting call WHILE YOU listen in.
Use Zoom or Skype so you can watch and make suggestions if necessary.
Tell them not to be attached to the outcome because it’s only for practice.
They can call a friend or family member. This is a great time for them to face any apprehensions and fears while you are present to support them.
This exercise will give them more confidence and perhaps a new customer or recruit.
11. Assign them homework. Give them a direct task to accomplish by a specific date. Tasks will help them to keep moving forward. The longer they wait to build their business the less likely that they will.
12. Be sure they are using the products so that their passion for the product explodes. This will allow them to form a personal testimony about how the product has helped them.
Now they’ll have a story to share and will attract new customers.
These new customers are great targets to recruit because they are excited about the results they are having and will want to get paid for sharing the products rather than passing the commission to you.
Do you see how duplicable and lucrative this one process can be?
If you do nothing else but this step, you could build a 7 figure income just like Lisa Grossman did.
13. Put them on Dream Stealer Alert. They need to know that their friends and family don’t understand their vision and may not be excited about their new business venture.
In this case having results may be the only way for them to tap into that support system.
Connect them with others that will inspire them.
These tips could guaranteed an increase in your team’s retention rate and get them in action mode. Especially when they Discover How to Recruit individuals that are Actively Looking on the internet, for a way to Start a Home Based Business.
P.S. CLICK HERE Now If you want to easily Recruit New Reps Using the Internet. Grab Your FREE E-book “How to Ditch Out-Dated Cold Market Recruiting Strategies & Start Building Your Network Marketing Biz On the Internet”.